Monthly Topics - April
Holidays, Celebrations and COVID-19
Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Holiday Celebrations, Gatherings & COVID
- Holiday Tips & COVID
- Travel during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Your Guide to Masks
- Social Distancing
Emergency & Winter Weather - Plan. Prepare. Respond.
- Emergency Preparedness Resources
- ADA National Network: Emergency Preparedness Resource List
- Hashtags: #EmergencyPrep #EmergencyManagement #SevereWeather
ADA 31 - Celebrate. Learn. Share.
31 years of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- #ThanksToTheADA throughout 2021
- Tool Kit: ADAanniversary.org
- ADA National Network: Resources, Training, Questions? 1-800-949-4232
March 2021 Events
Tuesday - March 30
- Revised 508 Standards (Part II): Requirements for Hardware and Software
1-2:30 pm [Eastern Time] - March 30
Series: Section 508 Best Practices
Sponsor: Great Lakes ADA Center, U.S. Access Board
April 2021 Events
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) State of the Science Conference
Featuring keynote speakers Maria Town (American Association of People with Disabilities - AAPD), Michelle Bishop (National Disability Rights Network - NDRN), Sachin Pavithran (U.S. Access Board), and researchers from the regional ADA Centers across the United States.
Each day will last about 4 hours and focus on a unique theme.
- Day 1: Employment and Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Day 2: Community Development and Planning
- Day 3: Access and Inclusion
Deadline to Register: April 13, 2021
Sponsor: ADA National Network (ADANN)